Okinawa | A&W all american food yummy at Japan



A&W american food @Japan

Why we friends have fast food at Japan? The reason is easy, only tasty. I won'd give up tasty food because of the nationality. For me, I might taste Thai food at Spain, American food at Cambodia, of course the fried chicken at India. Food is borderless. In this review, I'd share one of fast-food restaurant at Okinawa, an island of Japan. Thanks God, yummy.



Note, A&W is a chain of fast-food stores from USA. In 1963, the chain opened its first store on Okinawa!

A&W American food is popular at Okinawa, of course for tourist (e.g. me). We had hot dog burger and chicken burger at Miyako Airport (another island near Okinawa). I have to say, the hot dog was amazing. As I know, most fast-food store would lost the flavour after they start running biz in the foreign countries. For me, burger king, KFC, and McDonald are both not good at Taiwan (however they are good at their original country). You should try T.K.K fried chicken or MOS burger for instead. 



The chicken was real, not glued meat! The bread, chicken, hot dog are as good as I thought. Also with reasonable price at Japan.

If you can't get used of the Okinawa traditional food in Japan, try A&W fast food!

Please note,

  • Cash only
  • They serve chilli oil from Miyako island for sauce

[Food Review 1-5] 

Rating: ★★★★
Amenities:★★★★
Dishes: ★★★★
Service: ★★★★
Cleanliness: ★★★★★
Budget ($-$$$): JPY$500+
Transportation: ★★★

Comments