Spain Barcelona | La Pallaresa Churreria

A sweet treat with friens

This is not my first time having churros, a typical snacks in Spain, from breakfast to teatime. My friend who works in Barcelona took us to this sweet place before I left Spain.

"La Pallaresa Churreria" is a hidden restaurant away from the crowded La Rambla. The service was good, super fast after we ordered. They also provided English menu, so no worries about the Spanish. 




The churros and the hot chocolate are ordered separately, so don't forget to order another one. However, it doesn't mean there coffee was soso. Actually I love their cafe con leche (coffee milk in Spanish). If you love sweet, try some coffee with fresh cream on the top, they called it is heaven.

Thanks for waiting, I just back home Taiwan from Spain Barcelona. During my travel vacation, I met great people in Tarragona, Cardona, Figerus, Mallorca and Barcelona. What a lovely country in the world.

Please note that there are some cinnamon in hot chocolate, if you are  cinnamon allergy, please forget the chocolate in La Pallaresa.

[Restaurant Review 1-5 Brand shop 737]

Rating: ★★★★
Amenities:★★★

Dishes: ★★★★
Service: ★★★

Cleanliness: ★★★
Budget$: $EUR2.00+
Transportation: ★★★★


La Pallaresa - Churreria
+34 933 02 20 36
09:00-13:00
16:00-21:00
Carrer de Petritxol, 11, 08002 Barcelona
201711

Comments