Taipei | ABAD Classic Kitchen Indian food

ABAD Classic Kitchen


Let me introduce another Indian restaurant in Neihu, Taipei. ABAD Classic Kitchen, an indian restaurant with Halal food. Their vegetarian foods are cooked separately. My friend and I visited here for lunch last Sunday. It located near Bi-Hu Park (碧湖公園), around 5 mins from MRT Wen-De station by walk.



Plain Chappathy: the traditional Indian flat bread made from whole wheat flour. Different from naan, more flavour of wheat. 

Kerala Fish Curry 250 (with rice): to our surprise, all curry dishes are with Indian rice. I have to say, the price range of Indian curry in Taipei, the price of ABAD is cheaper. A little bit sour and bitter for me. But you could find the dried Garcinia Cambogia in the curry, wow, really good for health.



Butter Chicken NT290 (with rice): I fall in love with butter chicken when I travelled to Mumbai several years ago. That's why I definitely order butter chicken every time I visited every Indian restaurant. The tandoori chicken was soft and tender, I love their seasoning. And this sauce is the sweetest one in my life LOL. Lucky for you, you could choose the level of spicy! It would be super rico (Spanish) with medium hot. 



Sweet Lassi: honey lassi. You could choose the level of sweet (from little to extreme). Why their honey is green? From curiosity LOL. Note, Lassi is a refreshing drink with homemade cold yoghurt. Make after order, be patient :) .

In general, it's good to know one more Indian restaurant in Neihu, Taipei. The good news is ABAD serve super various Southern Indian food here. Just travel to Southern Indian from their dishes, without flight tickets LOL.

Please note
  • Cash only now
  • No time limit to sit
  • Provide VIP room for dining

[Restaurant Review 1-5]
Rating: ★★★★
Amenities:★★★★
Dishes: ★★★★
Service: ★★★★
Cleanliness: ★★★★
Budget$: $NT150+
Transportation: ★★★


ABAD Classic Kitchen 阿巴得經典廚房
02 2659 3400
11:30AM - 3:00PM
5:00PM - 9:30PM
No.64, Ln. 103, Sec. 2, Neihu Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
201709

Comments