Taichung | BaFong Beef Noodles


Today I'd love to introduce one of my favoriate noodle shop, "Ba-Fong Beef Noodle" in Taichung, Taiwan. The Ba-Fong locates in Fenyuan, northern of Taichung. You could come here by scooter or driving around 40 minutes from Taichung train station. Just follow the Google Navi as I did. The stall closes on Monday, it is suitable for lunch and dinner. Affortable price at TWD 50 to 200. They serve beef noodle, also pork one.



Matsusaka pork noodle

Cause I don't eat beef for religion. Thanks God, they serve Matsusaka pork noodle. I have to say the vegetable broth was sweet and light! I love the kimchi, which made by boss! The noodle is chewy, like ramen, Taiwanese type!



Oh, I did not feel thirsty after the meal, no MSG added!  The pork, the broth are fantastic. All Taiwanese should have one. Trust me.



House noodle with soup

If you don't want to have beef or pork. They serve "mixed noodle" with boiled vegetable, tofu with convict fish, green onion, corn, thousand eggs (one of Taiwan traditional snack, like tapas LOL), also secret sauce by boss. 

How to eat this house noodle? Use your chop sticks, then STIRRRRRING!! Until all ingredients were mixed well in bowl. Trust me, just taste it, don't look at it LOL.

The boss and staff are pretty kind. If you love spicy, just ask boss for secret chili sauce! No doubt, I would visit here almost once a week if I live in Taichung. 

Please note

  • Parking, just park at hospital
  • Free wi-fi, no time limit to sit
  • If you are so in the GUNPLA (PLA model), you would love this place

[Restaurant Review 1-5] 

Rating: ★★★★
Amenities:★★★★
Dishes: ★★★★
Service: ★★★★
Cleanliness: ★★★★
Budget ($-$$$): NT$50+
Wi-fi: Yes
Transportation: ★★

BaFong Beef Noodle 八楓堂川燙牛肉麵
04 2520 2690
11:00-14:00/17:00-20:00 Mon OFF
No.424, Nanyang Rd., Fengyuan Dist., Taichung City 420, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
201712

Comments